Saturday 9 November 2013

It's getting muddy around here

Our friend Karl-Heinz went back to Germany today after a 2-week vacation. He is such a nice and easy houseguest, we love having him here!
We had a little party yesterday, with drinks and dancing and a lot of Bee Gees - Rich got his fave records out! 
Before that we spent a little time under the willowtree during the "magic hour": the sun was shining and the light was golden. We put a thick layer of hay on the chairs which made for a dry, warm and cozy seat - and the horses got to eat it after. Win-win!

Love, Miriam
Share:

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! We call him Bear - for obvious reasons...

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good send off party. LOVE that you said Rich got his favourite records out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend dancing with your hubby in the living room to 70s records - it's kinda romantic :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Miriam I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to pop in and say how happy it makes me to read it! The posts are so fresh (hey really make me want to go outdoors which is awesome considering I spend my entire day indoors), Lily, Bear and Bluesy(?) are just the best and the other animals just top off the cake. Also, I just got inspired to do a 360 of my own (now for the implementation) I'll let you know when I do - thanks for the lovely ride <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely comment, thank you so much!
      I do love our animals, they definitely make us happy every day.
      Good luck on the challenge, it's a lot of fun!
      Thanks so much for stopping by. :-)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I always reply to comments here, so check back in a day or two!

© Farm Girl | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig