Tuesday 16 July 2013

Lovin' summer

Yesterday was my bloggy's 4-month anniversary! Another little milestone :-)
I spent the afternoon with my beautiful and talented friend under the willow tree: catching up, enjoying a few cold drinks and eating way too many peanut butter pretzels. Yum!

She also took all these amazing photos - no editing necessary. I hope one day I will be as good as she is...
Enjoy!
Don't diss ma dawgs kids - they may be ugly, but they are oh so comfortable! And Stacy and Clinton, I know you hate to hear that, but that's how it is.
   
All images by Sasha Moir (except the last one).
 
This summer is perfect, I'm lovin' it! How is your summer going?
 
xo Miriam
Share:

3 comments

  1. Happy 4 Month blogiversary! :D

    Absolutely stunning photos and as always makes me envy your life! haha

    Summer is awesome here as we've actually had some sun for a change!

    Best wishes, Danielle xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My incredibly talented friend took all the photos, she's amazing! Thanks so much Danielle, you're so sweet :-)

      Delete
  2. Happy 4 Month Anniversary! These pictures are so beautiful and it sounds like you had an amazing day.
    Oh and your dogs, Love them so cute.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always reply to comments here, so check back in a day or two!

© Farm Girl | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig